An now a word from our sponsors...
It's Wednesday. I've already had two interviews this week with a third to follow tomorrow. An, not to forget the drama, I've had that too. Got an email from J that says he wants to know whats going on. Why haven't I called, why haven't I emailed, why why why lord, oh why. I've seriously thought about just saying, "Take a pill already." Maybe with any luck this can be done before the week is out. I'm starting to feel like I don't care which way it goes, just be done with it already. Jeezzz.
No news on the appeal yet. That sucks. That means I've gone two weeks with no money coming in. My mom had to pay my car insurance for me--that made me feel just so good about myself. Not only that, but she had to pay for my online service. Well, she didn't have to pay for either of them--she just opted to because she loves me and wants to help. More bills are coming due soon enough....starting to feel a little weighted about it all, as in on my shoulders. It'll work out soon enough, just gotta have a little faith.
xoxo

<< Home